Saturday, May 16, 2015

Me May Made

Well I started MMM15 and lasted a day.
I've had a lot going on in my personal life and the stress of only having 1/4 of my wardrobe to choose from wasn't going to make things any easier!
Having said that it made me realise two things; 1. I hate having to stick to the rules, I love wearing whatever I feel like wearing and 2. Most of my handmade clothes are not really work appropriate so in order to wear handmade everyday I need to make more basics/work appropriate clothes. Which is probably never going to happen!

2 comments:

  1. i've given up with it now too! the daily pictures were annoying.

    hope you've got less stress and things are better for you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's getting there now :)
      It's so hard to take decent photos everyday especially if you work too!

      Delete