Sunday, April 21, 2013

Building a vintage home

We bought chairs!
Check out Oxfam furniture shops if there is one nearby, we got 5 of these chairs for £45! Bargain. I think I'm going to get some Annie Sloan chalk paint and paint them an off white colour so our kitchen is not too much pine.
Although I'm currently torn between painting them white and painting them a neutral colour, like Annie Sloan's country grey.

Next on the list is a chest of drawers which I'm also going to paint.

Been back at work this week which was a bit of a shock to the system! I was enjoying my Easter crafty holidays so much and then bam being back at work!
I never have the motivation when I'm working to be crafty so I haven't made anything in while. Got loads of ideas planned though!

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment