Saturday, March 22, 2014

Positivity

I've started keeping a log of all the positive things that have happened since the beginning of the year on Instagram using the tag 365gratefulsewamy and I think it will be nice to look back at the end of the year and remember the lovely days out, the lazy days and the love we have shared. 


I am naturally a positive person but the last few years have been rough and my positivity waned. A little knock back here and there can really get you down but sometimes the knock backs can show you how fragile life is and to be grateful for everything you've got. 

I'm trying to be less reliant on possessions for happiness and I haven't been shopping or bought anything for two months now. Originally this was not through choice but now I find that I am much happier focusing on what I have instead of what I need. 

I feel very grateful when I look at my life and instead of thinking of what I need, I am content and happy with what I've got.

Of course this does not stop me browsing Cath Kidston looking and sighing at pretty things!

How do you keep positive?


No comments:

Post a Comment